Photographer Damien Van Der Vlist presents: STUDIO D East London Photography & Film Hire Studio.
The studio is conveniently located in Whitechapel in the heart of East London, only 5 mins walk from Aldgate East or Whitechapel Station and just a stones throw from Brick Lane.
The studio is decorated with high end designer furnishing and lighting. It has a full service kitchen with gas stove and electric oven, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. The plant filled bathroom includes toilet and shower. At the front of the studio is a lounge area for models and clients.
The lounge and office can be sectioned off by the industrial curtains for additional shooting privacy. Black out blinds have been installed at the windowed end of the studio if you require a darkened space.
A member of staff will be on hand in the office or nearby to provide access to clients, models and couriers, to help arrange catering and for general assistance in the workings of the studio.
There are several local restaurants for your catering requirements, here are some of our favourites:
Maedah Grill (Amazing Turkish) & Tayyabs (Best Indian in London)
Studio hours are from 8:00am to 7:00pm daily
• 8L x 6W x 3H Meters
• Large studio width windows with black out blinds
• Separate bathroom including shower
• Allocated makeup station
• 9 ft Colorama hangers for roll backgrounds (various colours available)
• 2 x Pollyboards 8ft x 4.5ft (black & white) with stands
• Wheel-able computer/accessories station
• 2 x clothes racks
• Industrial clothes steamer
• CD hi-fi with ipod connection
• Free hi speed wireless broadband